[mapguide-users] License has expired? in my MG Open Source Serwer? Strange error messege.

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Thu Oct 5 12:32:06 EDT 2006

We experienced the same error on one of our servers earlier this week. I
verified that it wasn't a MapGuide Enterprise install; it was an older
version of MapGuide Open Source. After uninstalling the old version and
reinstalling the newer version into the same directory the problem was
resolved -- only took about ten minutes.

There is a possibility that there might have been a previous install of
MapGuide Enterprise on that machine, but it definitely wasn't there when
we experienced the license failure and reinstalled. It would have been
removed months ago, if it had been there at all.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.