Working with the current selection

Cory Gregor cgregor at barkerlemar.com
Fri Oct 13 14:39:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am kinda new to this and have not yet gone over all the posts. But maybe
one you can point me to a post or can help me with what I am trying to do.
Basically, I want handle a click or a double click event on the map. When
the user clicks a parcel or anyother point, I want to be able to get the
current selection so that I can display some custom properties related to
the point selected. What is the correct way to do this? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks,

Siju