Session in mapguide

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:08:58 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Lets say if I want to prompt the user a pop up window which contains several
map function features such as zoom,pan,etc when user click one of the menu
from the task pane. how can it possible to be done?I am developing it using
php. I have tried and it gave me such error message "Authentication failed"
,"PHP Notice: Undefined index: SESSION in C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2007\WebServerExtensions\www\phpviewersample\pinpoint1.php
on line 37 ".I am new to this software, so I am learning on it.Please bear
with me and give your guidance.
I am looking forward for the reply and thank you.

Regards,
Kencana