Autodesk mapguide studio and mapguide open source server

Ernesto Vega ernesvega at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:44:33 EDT 2006

Hi. I have a Fedora Core 5 linux box with a mapguide-1.0.2 open source
server  working ( I had the hell of a time building it, but I did)

I have a desktop  computer(MS XP Sp2)  with Autodesk mapguide studio
2007 trial and It connects fine to the server. I can create a load
procedure and visualize the maps correctly, but whenever I try to
create a new data connection it does not show a single FDO provider
!!!!

I've followed all directions on how to install the Mysql FDO provider
for windows but I just can't see it on the List. I even tried
installing the windows version of mysql and mapguide open source
server on the same computer but nothing shows up either !!

Hope anyone can give me a hand.

Ernesto