[Mapguide_users] Image issues

martin at pb mnunez at pb.com.au
Thu Jan 11 23:59:40 EST 2007

Hi guys. I've been playing with Mapguide this week and I'm pretty excited
about the possibilities. I'm trying to get something set up to show off to
my boss but I'm having really issues getting rasters to work. The error
message I'm receiving is -

"The feature source is invalid. Reason:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Unable to load the FDO Provider: The specified procedure could not be
found."

I am running MapGuide OS 1.1 with MapStudio trial using Apache Tomcat and
JSP on Windows XP SP2.

I have been trying some rather large ecws, before trying some geotiffs I
sourced at ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/pub/geotiff/samples

Do I have something superfluous in my providers.xml?

Any help would be most appeciated.

Cheers,

Martin

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
- <FeatureProviderRegistry>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.WMS.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for WMS</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read access to OGC WMS-based data store.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\WMSProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.WFS.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for WFS</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read access to OGC WFS-based data store.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\WFSProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.SHP.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for SHP</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read/write access to spatial and attribute data in an ESRI
SHP file.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\ShpProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.SDF.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for SDF</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read/write access to Autodesk's spatial database format, a
file-based personal geodatabase that supports multiple features/attributes,
spatial indexing, and file-locking.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\SDFProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.ODBC.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for ODBC</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read/write access to ODBC-based data store. Supports XYZ
point features.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\ODBCProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.MySQL.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for MySQL</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read/write access to MySQL-based data store. Supports spatial
data types and spatial query operations.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\MySQLProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.Gdal.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for Raster</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read access to various raster-based file formats. Supports
georeferenced file-based raster images.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\GRFPProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>OSGeo.ArcSDE.3.2</Name>
  <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for ArcSDE</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read/write access to an ESRI ArcSDE-based data store, using
Oracle and SQL Server.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\ArcSDEProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
- <FeatureProvider>
  <Name>Autodesk.Raster.3.1</Name>
  <DisplayName>Autodesk FDO Provider for Raster</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read access to various raster-based file formats. Supports
georeferenced file-based raster images and 3D grid surfaces.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>3.1.0.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.1.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\FDORFP.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>
  </FeatureProviderRegistry>