[MapProxy-dev] PSC Voting required - Plugin infrastructure

REUTER Hannes Hannes.REUTER at ec.europa.eu
Tue Mar 22 06:07:41 PDT 2022

+1 even I'm not a PSC

-----Original Message-----
From: MapProxy-dev <mapproxy-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Johannes Weskamm
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 1:46 PM
To: mapproxy-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [MapProxy-dev] PSC Voting required - Plugin infrastructure

Hi Even and PSC members,

I am forwarding this email to the dev list as changes / features like
these need to be voted on by the PSC.

When it comes to the conclusion that things get integrated in mapproxy,
me and the PSC of course can review the code.

@PSC:

Please read through the mail below and provide your thoughts and votes
regarding the general idea of having a plugin system in mapproxy.

I think the technical details need to be discussed afterwards on this list.

Greetings,

Johannes Weskamm