[MapProxy] png 256 vs. rgb

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Dec 6 11:08:50 EST 2010

On 06.12.2010, at 16:15, Sandor Csaba wrote:
> Anyone has any thought on this issue that mapproxy-seed doesn't take
> "paletted:false" option into account?

You are on Windows, right? I just fixed a bug where the "globals" where not set in the seed worker threads.

We are in the process to remove all global configuration variables (all in MapProxys  base_config variable), because they make it impossible to run multiple MapProxy configurations in the same Python process. (You will still be able to configure things "globally", within a configured MapProxy instance).

We are now using context-local variables (e.g. thread locals) until we removed the last usage of base_config. These context-local variables needs to be reassigned if you create a new context and that part was missing in the seed tool.

There is a new package, which already contains the bug fix:
http://mapproxy.org/static/rel/MapProxy-0.9.1.dev-20101206.tar.gz

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)