[MapProxy] EPSG:4326 requests from a Tile Source

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Dec 13 07:54:37 EST 2010

On 13.12.2010, at 13:48, Jason Lee wrote:

> Hi Oliver,
> I have been trying the mentioned setup in the past few days but with no luck (accessing EPSG:900913 tiles in EPSG:4326 projection).

What do you mean with 'no luck'? Do you get errors? What is your configuration and what requests are you sending?

> When I try a sample WMS fetch ("cache2" in your example), the server seems to be taking forever to process but never responds.

How do you deploy it? The development server is multithreaded and should handle that recursive call at least to a certain degree.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)