[MapProxy] Arcgis Server and cache_tms

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Jul 13 02:50:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 12.07.2010, at 23:57, Glenn Mullett wrote:
> So I tried this for ags:
> url: http://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/
> %(z)s/%(y)s/%(x)s
> but it the request to the ags is
> "GET /ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/%(z)s/%
> (y)s/%(x)s/6/39/29.png"

It does work here with MapProxy 0.8.3. Here is my layer configuration,
URL shortened:

     tiles:
        md:
          title: TMS
        sources:
        - type: cache_tiles
          url: http://server[...]/tile/%(z)s/%(y)s/%(x)s
          origin: nw

Can you post your configuration, the output of `python -m
mapproxy.core.version` and any log output you get from running the
server?

> I can't, however find any place related to swapping wild cards with
> values - the only reference I can find is in this commented out bit.

The last line in the substitute method:
http://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/src/0.8.x/mapproxy/core/client.py#cl-190

The replacement of the variables is done by Python.

--
Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR