[MapProxy] Re: Porting MapProxy to Java

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Jul 13 10:23:55 EDT 2010

On 13.07.2010, at 15:23, Peter Borissow wrote:
> I would very much like to release the source to
> the community for further development and test. How would you
> suggest I proceed?

You should release the source :) I would suggest using bitbucket.org,
that's where we have the source code hosted: http://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/src

> Can we host the source on mapproxy.org or would you prefer I start a
> new project
> (e.g. osgeo)?

Even if your port is based on MapProxy, it is a different project and
we cannot offer any support for it. We don't want that people mix both
projects up, so we won't offer you any hosting on mapproxy.org. I hope
you understand our position.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)