[MapProxy] Re: Porting MapProxy to Java

Pascal Bihler bihler at cs.uni-bonn.de
Wed Jul 14 15:51:44 EDT 2010

Hi Peter!

Java is great for a lot of use cases, since Python is not as
widespread as java is (and honestly I don't really understand what
happens with all this virtualenv stuff :) ).

Did you compare the responsiveness of both systems? To which version
of mapproxy is your project feature compatible by now?

We would be happy to switch to a Java based version...

Pascal