[MapProxy] Difficulty setting up Custom Projections

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Jun 9 02:25:34 EDT 2010

On 08.06.2010, at 22:51, Marc Harter wrote:

> Tried Ubuntu 10.04 and am ending up with the same errorno: 2.  The file is named lowercase "espg" (without quotes) and no extension right?  That's the only file I have in the srs directory.

Yes. I should be the same as the data dir from proj4. For EPSG codes only the epsg file is needed, AFAIK. Can you try to copy the pyproj data dir to your MapProxy etc dir? And use:

srs:
  proj_data_dir: ./data

And can you tell me the versions of PyProj, Python and MapProxy you use?

--
Oliver Tonnhofer <tonnhofer at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR