[MapProxy] EPSG 23031

Dominik Helle helle at omniscale.de
Tue May 4 10:50:44 EDT 2010

Hi Antoni,

Am 04.05.2010 um 16:37 schrieb Vidal, Antoni:
> Finnally my MapProxy works on windows.

That's great.

> I’m testin git but I want to make request to a WMS server in srs=23031. How can I add this in MapProxy?

You need to add your SRS in the proxy.yaml (wms.srs) and then you should be able to request the MapProxy WMS in that SRS.

May be your response looks disorted when you cache the data in one SRS and request in a completely different SRS (for example EPSG:4326 and EPSG:900913). But you can also define multiple SRS to cache.

Best regards,

Dominik

--
Dominik Helle <helle at omniscale.de>
Omniscale, Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR