[MapProxy] EPSG:23031 in direct mode

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu May 6 05:22:54 EDT 2010

Hi Antoni,

On 06.05.2010, at 10:06, Vidal, Antoni wrote:
> Request in EPSG 23031 works slow, but it works and data is cached
> ok. The same request but changing service.yaml, sources -> type to
> direct, it doesn’t work and request is not served.

"Doesn't work" is not a precise error description. Can you post some
error messages?

I've tested if type:direct works here and I found a bug that is
triggered when you have direct layers with attributions enabled. Maybe
you hit that one? Try to comment out the attribution lines in
service.yaml.

http://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/issue/9

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)