[MapProxy] EPSG:23031 in direct mode

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu May 6 12:05:19 EDT 2010

On 06.05.2010, at 12:47, Vidal, Antoni wrote:
> There isn't error, only that didn't get anything. Client (browser)
> waits
> response and never comes.

Anything on the console? Can you post you configuration?

> If I comment attribution lines, mapproxy doesn't starts. DOS window
> appears plenty of error messages.

And what errors? If it doesn't start, it is most likely that the
service.yaml is invalid after you removed the line. You need to
comment out the attribution: and the text: line.

Oliver Tonnhofer <tonnhofer at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)