[MapProxy] install mapproxy on a production system (lighttpd)

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed May 26 09:19:17 EDT 2010

On 26.05.2010, at 15:03, Lars Schrader wrote:
> Do I have to install a extra library/package for the logging system?

The example log-configuration[0] uses ConcurrentLogHandler[1].
MapProxy uses the standard Python logging system[2]

[0] http://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/src/tip/mapproxy/core/paster_templates/templates/etc/log_deploy.ini
[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ConcurrentLogHandler
[2] http://docs.python.org/library/logging.html

> (mapproxy)meier at mapserver:~/MapProxy083/mymapproxy$ paster serve etc/
> config.ini --reload

BTW: you shouldn't use --reload in production.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)