[MapProxy] Patch for small problem with Dutch national projection

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Oct 1 11:59:59 EDT 2010

Hi Anne,

On 01.10.2010, at 17:40, Anne Blankert wrote:
> I am not sure if this even belongs to MapProxy (maybe a project called
> pyproj?) but I found a small projection problem with the Dutch national
> projection (EPSG:28992) in my mapproxy configuration:
>
> File mapproxy/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pyproj/data/epsg
[...]

That file belongs to PyProj. PyProj embeds the Proj4 C code (thats where all the warning come from during installation) and the projection data. You can use your own projection file if you like http://mapproxy.org/docs/latest/configuration.html#srs

Starting with 0.9, MapProxy is able to use a system-wide installation of Proj4. It will then use the same projection parameters that you would use with MapServer, etc. (And you don't need to compile PyProj/Proj4 during installation.)

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)