[MapProxy] MapProxy through local Proxy Server

Jörg Schräder schraeder at hansaluftbild.de
Tue Sep 7 08:06:59 EDT 2010

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this group and currently testing around with MapProxy a bit.

As a test case I'd like MapProxy to consume an external WMS Service. The
problem is, that the internal network security wont allow a direct
internet connection. So every internet traffic hast to go through a
proxy server. (How) Can I tell MapProxy to use that proxy server for
connections to the external WMS service?

Let me add that I don't have any Python knowledge yet.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions!
Jörg Schräder