[MapProxy] MapProxy through local Proxy Server

Jörg Schräder schraeder at hansaluftbild.de
Fri Sep 17 10:52:09 EDT 2010

  Thank you Oliver, it worked great!

I tried it with and without authentication, both configurations worked
without problems.

Just let me add that the syntax for the environment variable is:
http_proxy=username:password at proxyserver:port
for proxys with authentication or just
http_proxy=proxyserver:port
for proxy servers without authentication.

By the way, I was testing on a windows machine.

Regards,
Jörg