[MapProxy] typo's in startup documentation

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Sep 27 10:55:14 EDT 2010

Hi Anne,

thank you very much for your typo-reports.

On 25.09.2010, at 02:17, Anne Blankert wrote:
> According to the documentation I should/can use the following syntaxes
> for the services.yaml:
[...]
> supported_srs: 'EPSG:4326'

Can you tell me where you found that line? Maybe it is already fixed?!

> Version 0.8.4 does not like that syntax, instead, it should be:
> transparent: 'true'

I considered that as a bug and fixed it, because you do not need to quote all other parameters.
So, `transparent: true` now works as expected.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)