[MapProxy] problems with seeding

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Apr 18 08:19:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 18.04.2011, at 13:22, Veronica wrote:
> I didn't create a demo for generating the config and seed files.. actually I thought I can just write them by myself?
> Am using MapProxy 1.0.0 - out of the documentation, I took the information for those files - like what layer, grid etc.

The documentation only contains snippets of the complete configuration. As Jorge already suggested, you should start with the demo configuration (paster create -t mapproxy_conf) and build upon that.
If you then get any problems, feel free to ask questions here again, but please include you config and the errors you get.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn