[MapProxy] deploying MapProxy with apache2 mod_fcgid (RHEL x86_64)

Stefan Schantz SSchantz at BfS.de
Thu Apr 21 10:07:27 EDT 2011

Hi Christian,
Good work!
Beside of your special problem of installing mod_fastcgi, are there an
technical advantages or disadvantages using mod_fastcgi or mod_fcgid
?(Performance, etc.

Best regards,
Stefan