[MapProxy] MultiMap deployment

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 24 04:59:16 EDT 2011

El 24/08/11 10:42, Oliver Tonnhofer escribió:

> On 24.08.2011, at 10:36, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
>> Ok I've passed it on Apache
>>
>> RequestHeader add X-Script-Name "/mapproxy"
>
> Cool. Can you post your complete mod_proxy configuration so that I can update the deployment documentation?
> Similar to http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/deployment.html#nginx

On my virtual host and asuming gunicorn (or any other wsgi server) is on
8080 and want to publish under "/mapproxy":

        <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
        <IfModule mod_headers.c>
                <Location /mapproxy>
                        ProxyPass http://server:8080
                        ProxyPassReverse  http://server:8080
                        RequestHeader add X-Script-Name "/mapproxy"
                </Location>
        </IfModule>
        </IfModule>

>> And now I'm getting the same behavior of nginx (lacking the conf part of
>> the url).
>>
>> I want to add that this is not a big deal, it affects to some reports on
>> the demo service, as far as I know.
>

> I've added a fix for that yesterday (see my other mail). Have you tried with the latest nightly?
>
>   pip install -U --no-deps https://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/get/default.tar.bz2
>
> Regards,
> Oliver

Installed and working. Awesome