[MapProxy] PostGIS on seeding

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Aug 26 05:42:19 EDT 2011

On 26.08.2011, at 11:04, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
> All samples at documentation about using OGR for coverages are with
> Shapefiles so I don't know how to specify the table name on coverage
> configuration.

You can add a full select statement to ogr_where.

> That is to say, any working example of ogr_datasource with PostGIS?

Untested, but it should work like that.

views:
 germany:
   ogr_datasource: "PG:\"dbname='db' host='myhostname' user='user' password='passwd'\""
   ogr_where: "select * from countries where name='germany'"
   ogr_srs: 'EPSG:900913'
   level: [0, 14]
   srs: ['EPSG:900913', 'EPSG:4326']

Note that you need to escape the double quotes inside the double quotes.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn