[MapProxy] seed only question

DeDuikertjes DeDuikertjes at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 19 03:00:47 EST 2011

You guessed right, that's what I mean.
The Source WMS is not under my control. I can't fix it.
I doubt anyone can actually. It's closed source software and the
problems don't seem to come from configuration.
The service randomly refuses to serve some tiles.

I was looking in the source for mapproxy to see if I could find or add
functionality to write error tiles. I then saw an option for the number
of retries (10). Is that configurable in the config-file? I can't find
it in the docs.

MArco