[MapProxy] Refresh existing tiles

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Dec 22 04:07:33 EST 2011

On 22.12.2011, at 09:16, Johannes Weskamm wrote:
> I wrote a Script that converts the numbers (path) of the tiles to a boundingbox. These Boundingboxes are then saved in a postgres db.
> Then i do a reseed with mapproxy, giving an ogr_source which lets me connect to the database and use the calculated boundingboxes/poylgons for the area that should be reseeded.

You you post your script on bitbucket/github/etc? I think it would be helpful for some people.

BTW: Can you please use a image-less e-mail signature on mailing lists? Sending attachments to mailing lists should be kept to a minimum.

--
Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn