[MapProxy] min_res, max_res for TMS Requests

Ami Rahav arahav at usgs.gov
Fri Feb 11 13:48:05 EST 2011

Hi Oliver,

I am trying to merge several ArcGIS tiled services.
Not all layers are seeded to the same zoom level.

One of the layers is actually broken into two different services.
The first service has seven zoom levels, 0-6, and resolution of
156543.033928 to 2445.98490512499.
The second service has four zoom levels, 0-3, and resolution of
1222.99245256249 to 152.874056570411.
When I configure the second service it accesses levels 0-3 but at the
lower resolution, so I can?t use that service to replace the first one.
Another problem with both services, they return black tiles at a
resolution that isn?t supported. Is there a solution for that? (I did set
transparency to true).

I also noticed that a WMS layer and a tiled layer can?t be merged. This
might be useful at higher resolutions. Is this something that can be done?

Thanks,

Ami.