[MapProxy] Adding complete WMS-servers instead of single layers

Max Stephan max.stephan at gmx.net
Tue Feb 22 11:04:51 EST 2011

Hey Milo,

I know about those possibilities in Geoserver (although in this case it´s not our server but an external server we are proxying). But our aim is not to group layers into one single layer. Layers should still be separated. It´s only that we want to simplify the configuration. If you imagine having this server with several hundreds of layers and you have to add an entry in the layers-, caches-  and sources-section for each of them it causes a lot of effort. So we´d like to know if there´s another way to handle big amounts of layers from the same server that might change dynamically.

Best regards
Max Stephan