[MapProxy] How to run MapProxy under Apache?

Stefan Schantz SSchantz at BfS.de
Thu Feb 24 08:13:01 EST 2011

Hi,
first at all: It works!! :-)
The main problem was (and still is) my leak of knowledge...

As  I'm  using the default installation of the apache, I have overlooked
the directive:
<Directory />
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
</Directory>

which denied the request to /tmp/madeup.

So with the new directive

<Directory "/tmp">
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all
 </Directory>

it works as it should.
So maybe the additional directive would be useful  in the documentation
for newbees  like me.

Thanks!
Stefan