SV: [MapProxy] installation problem

Johan Sandberg johs at kth.se
Mon Feb 28 08:12:48 EST 2011

Hello Olivier!
I tried the installation at home and it didn't work either. So I downloaded the proj.py from bitbucket and after this it worked. At work I tried the same thing but it gives the same error messages as before.

This is how the proj.py I downloaded  looks like and i put it to C:\mapproxy_venv\Lib\site-packages\pyproj-1.8.8-py2.6-win32.egg\pyproj

_use_libproj = _use_pyproj = False
if 'MAPPROXY_USE_LIBPROJ' in os.environ:
    _use_libproj = True

if 'MAPPROXY_USE_PYPROJ' in os.environ:
    _use_pyproj = True

if not _use_libproj and not _use_pyproj:
    _use_libproj = True # Default
    _use_pyproj = True # Fallback

How do I check which version of proj4 I have installed? I dont find this directory at all. Im using windowsXP by the way.
Or could I just start over again and delete everything? How do i make sure that evetyhing gets deleted so it doesn't use older versions of the libarys?