SV: SV: [MapProxy] installation problem

Johan Sandberg johs at kth.se
Mon Feb 28 09:17:20 EST 2011

Hi!
I dont really understand what you mean by setting MAPPROXY_USE_PYPROJ. Is this a file I should rearange?

This is what I have in pyproj folder
C:\mapproxy_venv\Lib\site-packages\pyproj-1.8.8-py2.6-win32.egg\pyproj

a file thats called "_proj.py" which contains this information

def __bootstrap__():
   global __bootstrap__, __loader__, __file__
   import sys, pkg_resources, imp
   __file__ = pkg_resources.resource_filename(__name__,'_proj.pyd')
   __loader__ = None; del __bootstrap__, __loader__
   imp.load_dynamic(__name__,__file__)
__bootstrap__()