[MapProxy] MapProxyConfiguration does not work

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Jan 3 04:09:56 EST 2011

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the feedback.

On 03.01.2011, at 10:03, Stefan Schantz wrote:
> The second Problem was the path to the mapProxy working environment. I've installed the python virtuell environment under c:\ and I wanted  the MapProxy working environment unter d:\. As written in the documentation, I tried "paster create -t mapproxy_conf d:\mymapproxy". He does something but it doesn't work. First I had to change to the directory, where I want to install my "mymapproxy" and then I could install it, as documentated.

paster create takes the name _of_ the project and not a path _to_ the project. It will even ask you for a project name if you don't provide one (try "paster create -t mapproxy_conf" without a name). I'll make a note in the documentation.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)