[MapProxy] EPSG:4326 requests from a Tile Source

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 05:21:26 EST 2011

Many thanks for the notice, I have tried this out and it works great on
Windows now.

A little side note - I tried bringing in my Tiles->WMS Mapproxy service into
ArcGIS 9x but disappointed that, even after setting the Data Frame to Web
Mercator (WGS_1984_Web_Mercator) to match the map tiles original projection,
they were being distorted when displayed (because they come in as WGS84 and
get projected back to Web Mercator?)

After searching around the ESRI forum, I find that ArcGIS 9x uses
EPSG:102113 for Web Mercator, so I copied the spec for 900913 (which I get
from pyproj data folder in "esri.extra") and renamed it to 102113 - that
seems to do the trick for me (I had to use latest 0.9.1rc2 also). Cheers.