[MapProxy] MapProxy Gallery

Andreas Trawoeger atrawog at datenscheibe.org
Fri Jan 21 04:57:14 EST 2011

Hi Dominik!

2011/1/21 Dominik Helle <helle at omniscale.de>

> we are in the process of creating a gallery for MapProxy. The gallery
> should show where and how the MapProxy is used. For this we certainly need
> your help.
>
> So if you've got an application that uses MapProxy, we would be happy if
> you tell us something about it. Send us a link, a screenshot or a short
> description. Feel free to send your information to the mailing list or
> directly to me.

Here's my contribution to the department of beautiful MapProxy applications:

Nighttime is a shaded relief map of human light pollution based on data from
NOAA and the US Airforce Weather Service. The map can viewed at
http://nighttime.datenscheibe.org in full resolution and different zoom
levels through the use of state of the art web mapping tools and servers
like OpenLayers, Mapnik, MapProxy and Nginx.

All layers except Google are either public domain or creative commons, so
fell free to make as many screenshots you want.

cu andreas