[MapProxy] MapProxy Gallery

Andreas Trawoeger atrawog at datenscheibe.org
Thu Jan 27 09:40:47 EST 2011

Hi Dominik!

2011/1/21 Dominik Helle <helle at omniscale.de>

> So if you've got an application that uses MapProxy, we would be happy if
> you tell us something about it. Send us a link, a screenshot or a short
> description. Feel free to send your information to the mailing list or
> directly to me

Here is another little demo I just set up out of curiosity:
http://bluemarble-gl.datenscheibe.org/

It uses MapProxy and WebGL Earth [0] to show NASAs BlueMarble Next
Generation Picture. Which seems to  be a pretty gorgeous combination.

The down side of this combination is that it only works with browsers that
support WebGL [1].

cu andreas

[0] http://www.webglearth.org
[1] https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/WebGL