[MapProxy] mapproxy.config - WARNING - unknown 'client_timeout' in globals.http

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Jul 21 10:31:03 EDT 2011

On 21.07.2011, at 15:35, Stefan Schantz wrote:
> I have some problems with my source-server and therefore I want to increase the client_time to 90 sec.
> I tried to change the config-file, but it doesn't work.
> mapproxy.config - File:
>
> globals:
> http:
>     client_timeout: 90
>
> What is my mistake?

It should work fine. There was a typo in the configuration spec and so it generated a warning about an unknown option, but client_timeout is the right name.

PS: Please put error messages in the body and not the subject next time. It's too easy to miss it.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn