[MapProxy] mapproxy-util does not exist

Veronica veronicawendlik at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:21:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

thanks for the help so far! I have another question - after installing
mapproxy and running it (test server provided by omniscale), I tried to seed
tiles from our university mapserver as part of a project - but once I try
that, I get  - ERROR "could not find mapserver binary {none}" - in return.
Do you have any idea what went wrong?

Thanks!
Veronica