[MapProxy] publish ArcGIS Server cache as TMS and WMS

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Mon Mar 7 11:29:27 EST 2011

Thanks for your answers.

I'm including the config below.

I have now been able to avoid the error. I only get a warning:
2011-03-07 16:27:43,187 - WARNING - 2644:mapproxy.config.loader:__init__ - unexp
ected key format
Starting server in PID 2644.
serving on 0.0.0.0:8080 view at http://127.0.0.1:8080

Also, I can only get to see the tiles with QGIS by using a GDAL WMS xml file, but tiles are not in the right place, or rather I get the wrong tiles, producing a garbled map (tiles are not in the correct sequence).

Duarte

services:
  demo:
  kml:
  tms:
    # needs no arguments
  wms:
    srs: ['EPSG:900913']
    image_formats: ['image/jpeg', 'image/png']
    md:
      # metadata used in capabilities documents
      title: MapProxy WMS Proxy
      abstract: This is the fantastic MapProxy.
      online_resource: http://mapproxy.org/

layers:
  - name: agslayer
    title: ags esri
    sources: [ags_cache]

caches:
  ags_cache:
    grids: [GLOBAL_MERCATOR, global_geodetic_sqrt2]
    sources: [ags_rest]

sources:
  ags_rest:
    type: tile