[MapProxy] Re: Deploy MapProxy with isapi-wsgi

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 16 11:16:24 EDT 2011

El 16/03/2011 12:38, Oliver Tonnhofer escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On 15.03.2011, at 17:23, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
>> But when I access any mapproxy url I get a 500 error and defaults
>> client.log and proxy.log doesn't show any hint, is there a way I can see
>> what's going on?
>
> Your configuration works with paster serve?

Yes it's working apparently without any problem

>> I've changed the log_deploy.ini->logger_mapproxy to DEBUG level but
>> proxy.log is not showing anything on requests, just on deployment phase.
>
> I think you need to configure the logging manually, if you don't use paster.
>
> Try to add this before you load the config.ini:
>
>   import logging.config
>   logging.config.fileConfig("logging.conf")
>

> Regards,
> Oliver

I've configured MapProxy without a virtual environment, installing
setuptools on my Python2.6 and easy_install'ing MapProxy and pyproj

Now I can run paster server from a regular console and MapProxy works
(well with the static files retrieving error I reported some days ago,
but anyways)

I've modified my isapi config file (mapproxy_isapi.py) that installs the
extension on IIS. The installation runs OK but again, when I request any
mapproxy url I'm still getting 500 errors, more exactly IIS reports two
errors:

(translated from spanish)
"Error generating the activation context for
"c:\python26\lib\site-packages\pil-1.1.7-py2.6-win32.egg\_imagingft.pyd". It
wasn't found the dependant assembly
Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8"."

And the next one, again translated from Spanish

Failed to import callback module 'mapproxy_isapi'
There aren't more files

I assume the second one is cascaded by the first, so seems there's some
problems with PIL

Any idea?

- --
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas