[MapProxy] Seeding mapproxy with a previously generated TMS cache

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Thu Nov 3 14:24:05 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,

I'd like to know if it's possible to "seed" mapproxy with a directory
structure like this (Google Maps zoom levels 4-14)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6599273/tms_cache.png

So, I actually have a set of pre-generated tiles (generated with
gdal2tiles, if helps), and I want to serve them using MapProxy. I've
read that I can use an existing Tile Server as source
(http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.2.0/sources.html#tiles), but I don't have
a Tile Server, only a big bunch of tiles stored at disk. How could I
configure MapProxy to serve them?

Many thanks in advance, and best regards
--
Jorge Arévalo
Internet & Mobility Division, DEIMOS
jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com