[MapProxy] Serving MBTiles via MapProxy

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Nov 22 07:59:17 EST 2011

On 21.11.2011, at 18:37, Jorge Arévalo wrote:
> All my tiles form a coverage inside the BBOX (in epsg:4326):
> [-6.54,38.35,-3,40.65]
>
> But the problem is I get a blank image of 256x256 px, and a HTTP code
> 200. So, the response is ok, but nothing is rendered in it. The
> MBTiles coverage is ok. I can see it in a desktop viewer. Here, an
> screenshot:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6599273/capturas/mbtiles_coverage.png
>
> So, where can be the problem?

How did you create the MBTiles? Are you sure that it contains tiles from level 0 on? You can check with sqlite from the commandline:

sqlite3 mytiles.mbtiles 'select * from tiles where zoom_level = 0'

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn