[MapProxy] Mapnik source: define layers wildcard

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Wed Apr 11 05:19:44 EDT 2012

Am 11.04.2012 10:21, schrieb Oliver Tonnhofer:

> On 11.04.2012, at 09:37, Frank Broniewski wrote:
>> I have a mapnik datasource which is actually an openstreetmap osm.xml file. Unfortunately the tiles rendered are blue, just like the ocean color. I did not define the layers parameter for the mapnik source, so I presume I get only the ocean because the layers list is missing. Is there a way to avoid having to define all the layer names, some kind of wildcard maybe? There are actually lots of named layers and I really would not like to have to define them in the mapproxy configuration.
>
> You don't have to name any layer, it renders all layers by default.
>
> Regards,
> Oliver

Ah, ok, thanks. Then things don't work as expected ... in another manner ;-)
My mapnik generate_image.py renders well with the osm.xml. So it seems
it's an mapproxy configuration issue.

OK, I found the problem: EPSG:900913 is not in /usr/local/share/epsg,
but 3785, which is equal, is. So I'm using this one ...

Many thanks

Frank
--
Frank BRONIEWSKI