[MapProxy] error in combined cache

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Apr 16 08:54:47 EDT 2012

Hi,

On 16.04.2012, at 11:09, Volkmar Herbst Agricon wrote:
> I was starting using Mapproxy since last week and run into several issues I
> could not figure out. I want to cache locally a mixture of different sources
> (tileserver, wms) and serve to a custom mapcontrol. The mapcontrol uses
> successfully osm data directly (format
> http://a.tah.openstreetmap.org/Tiles/tile/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png). I also
> configured the Mapproxy source on the clientside like this
> ("http://10.0.150.125:8080/tms/aoi-rgb_EPSG900913/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png";)
> where I had to swap the y reference as the mapcontrol I use does use the OSM
> tile coordinates.

OSM and Google Maps are not real TMS service (the first level starts with one tile and the origin is top-left). Compare with http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/services.html#openlayers and http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/services.html#google-maps

You need to create a custom grid when you want to use these services as a source and set ``origin`` to ``nw``.

> The nex problem in the configuration below is the error    ValueError: meta
> tiling configured but not supported by all sources.
> I want to load the lables from a tile source on top of the orthophoto. How
> can I configure or disable meta tiling?

You can disable meta tiling with ``meta_size: [1, 1]`` and ``meta_buffer: 0``.

Please make sure you have read http://omniscale.de/nutzungsbedingungen when using our free services.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn