[MapProxy] Spherical Mercator Projection

Oliver Tonnhofer tonnhofer at omniscale.de
Wed Aug 1 08:59:38 PDT 2012

You can't use the TMS service when you want to overlay the tile with OpenStreetMap since OSM doesn't offer a real TMS. See http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/services.html#openlayers and http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/services.html#google-maps

> and other variations. I also have the problem that the map center is jumping around when zooming in. That means when you zoom in, on a city for example, that after the zooming process the city is shifted onto another position than the zoom position. I am uncertain if this is a Mapproxy misconfiguration or if it is on the OpenLayers side, but I used the same configuration options on both sides. I still wonder if the coverages I use are a cause for this. If only the rendering times would be faster testing wouldn't be such a pain ..

Maybe you still have cached tiles that where created with a different grid?

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt | @oltonn