[MapProxy] New MapProxy 1.5.0 release

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Dec 10 00:23:37 PST 2012

On 07.12.2012, at 21:09, A.Pirard.Papou wrote:
> Hi Oliver,  I'm afraid I see no upgrade to
> http://mapproxy.org/static/rel/mapproxy_1.4.0_all.deb
> which I had enjoyed installing instantly.

We don't provide any official .deb packages. The .deb packages at mapproxy.org are build manually for the OSGeo Live DVD. I will prepare a 1.5.0 package for the next Live DVD (probably today), but there is no guarantee that there will be a .deb. package for every release.

Maybe someone is able to setup a PPA for .deb packages, if there is a need for it? (Or something similar for Debian)

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn