[MapProxy] OnlineResource on WMS Capabilities

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Feb 9 12:39:06 EST 2012

On 09.02.2012, at 17:46, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:

> Hi, I have a pretty complicated environment (proxies) and I came across
> a situation where I'm not sure if I found a bug or not.
>
> I've got a MapProxy multimap environment, and I set up the
> OnlineResource at the yaml files.

The OnlineResource in services.wms.md is something different than the OnlineResource of the DCPs. The former is just a pointer to a homepage of the service provider, for example.

It uses the Host header. You need to set this header, if you are running MapProxy behind a reverse proxy. You can also set the X-Forwarded-Host header. See http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/deployment.html#http-proxy

--
Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn