[MapProxy] WMTS as source in MapProxy

Jean-Claude Repetto jrepetto at free.fr
Mon Jul 16 22:53:37 PDT 2012

Le 16/07/2012 13:43, Pekka Sarkola a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I like to use WMTS service as source in MapProxy. But because I'm quite
> newbie with MapProxy, I'd like to ask your help.
>
> National Land Survey of Finland has now some WMTS services on beta phase.
> Unfortunately their documentation is in Finnish, but as talented developers,
> you can most probably will  understand URL from here:
> http://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi/aineistot-palvelut/rajapintapalvelut/rasteri
> aineistojen-palvelurajapinta-wmts-beta/kayttoonotto/kyselyt-esimerkit
>
> I tried to found solution from documentation, but I didn't found any
> examples to use WMTS as source in MapProxy.

Hello,

You have to add a tile source (see
<http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.4.0/sources.html#tiles-label> )

Something like (untested) :

sources:
  finnish_wmts:
    type: tile
    grid: EPSG_3067
    url:
http://kansalaisen.karttatiili.fi/dataset/taustakarttasarja/service/wmts?STYLES=_null&SERVICE=WMTS&REQUEST=GetTile&VERSION=1.0.0&LAYER=taustakartta_4m&STYLE=_null&TILEMATRIXSET=EPSG_3067_MML&TILEMATRIX=EPSG_3067_MML%%3A%(z)s&TILEROW=%(y)s&TILECOL=(%x)s&FORMAT=image%%2Fpng

Note that the % characters in TILEMATRIX and FORMAT must be escaped (Put
%% instead of %).

Jean-Claude