[MapProxy] coverage problems

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Jul 18 07:28:51 PDT 2012

On 18.07.2012, at 15:44, Frank Broniewski wrote:
> I am having problems with defining coverages and, er, seeing the desired effect. I want to cut out Luxembourg from my OpenStreetMap mapnik configuration like your demo is showing for germany on mapproxy.org at the bottom of the page. Well, and I thought, coverages are the way to go for that.

This is a feature of the authorization API. There is no way to configure this clipping in MapProxy at the moment.

Coverages will only limit the data to tile and meta-tile boundaries.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt | @oltonn