[MapProxy] http digest Authentification

Oliver Tonnhofer tonnhofer at omniscale.de
Sun Jun 3 23:36:56 PDT 2012

On 02.06.2012, at 22:49, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> On Friday, June 1, 2012, Friedrich,Martin wrote:
> can I use mapproxy to pick up a delivered WMS which is secured by http digest authentification and serve it in the intranet as "normal" wms? Or is there an other tool I can use?
>
> It looks like you can add specific HTTP headers to WMS requests.  <http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.4.0/configuration.html#http-ssl>. So that should work.

Digest Authentication is not supported natively by MapProxy, only Basic Authentication. But you could generate the header value on your own and add it to the source as Eric pointed out.

--
Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn