[MapProxy] OSM Tileserver Tileorder Problem

Dominik Helle helle at omniscale.de
Mon Jun 25 04:55:32 PDT 2012

Hi Frederick,

you have to add the origin parameter to the grid and not to the source. Using the origin parameter with a source is deprecated since version 1.3.0.

For example, this should be work:

sources:
  osm_tms:
    type: tile
    grid: global_mercator_osm
    url: http://c.tile.openstreetmap.org/%(tms_path)s.png

grids:
  global_mercator_osm:
    base: GLOBAL_MERCATOR
    num_levels: 18
    origin: nw

By the way, remember that the OpenStreetMap project has limited resources.

Best regards
Dominik